[Xerte] XERTE on MAMP

Joshua D. Blank josh.blank at bluetechllc.com
Wed Dec 30 20:13:20 GMT 2009

I am having an issue getting a test environment for Xerte set up on a Mac using MAMP (the equivalent of XAMP).

I have searched the archives and noticed a couple of similar posts but no resolutions.

I am using the "Full Install" path and am able to get to "page3.php" but "page4.php" gives me a list of errors starting with "The sitedetails site ID query insert into sitedetails(site_id) VALUES ( "1") has failed due to No database selected"

I have confirmed that the XERTE director is set to 777.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Josh