[Xerte] RE: Glossary type thing, get the word that was clicked on in string.

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 24 14:01:36 GMT 2009

undefined.

I'm an OOP idiot.
What am I thinking wrong here?

//retrieve an object with the text contents of the text mc i65569
textSnap = i65569.getTextSnapshot();

//look at the functions available to me to retrieve specific data
inspect(textSnap);

//use one of the functions to get a value
debug(textSnap.getCount());

Returns undefined.
So textSnap has no values in it.
??