[Xerte] RE: Glossary type thing, get the word that was clicked on in string.

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 21 19:00:04 GMT 2009

I found an AS2 object, but can't quite get the info out of it.

textSnap = i65569.getTextSnapshot();
debug(textSnap);
debug(textSnap[0]);

Both the debugs give me [object Object]

Generic failure or my syntax is lacking?

Cheers,
Dave

From: d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Subject: Glossary type thing, get the word that was clicked on in string.
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 10:30:09 -0500

I found something called getCharIndexAtPoint(), but I think it is AS3.
I can retrieve the mousex,y and the text obviously, but can't see a way to correlate the two.

Or am I missing the easy way?