[Xerte] Passing SESSION variable

Ken Scott k.scott at leeds.ac.uk
Thu Dec 17 14:02:08 GMT 2009

Wonder if anyone can help?

I a using the moodle integration patch, and logins in fine. However when I try to edit or preview a project I get a blank page. I have traced execution and edit.php doesn't seem to have any of the session variables available to it - it therefore tries to select from the table with a userid of null.

How should the session variables be passed? Not a PHP expert and it is not obvious to me!

Many thanks

Ken Scott
e-learning advisor
JISC RSC YH
07966 754040

RSCs – Stimulating and Supporting Innovation in Learning

Know someone making an impact on learning through technology?
Nominate a colleague for an Evolution Award!  Deadline: 15 Jan 2010.

Visit www.rsc-yh.ac.uk/evolution for details