[Xerte] Button using swf flashes on screen

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 16 14:53:57 GMT 2009

Sorry, my misread.
Johnathan's script is the last icon off the interaction, not below it.
That was the difference. Mine was below.
I changed that and it works as expected.
As you said, it must set the property after it is built, but before the swf has a chance to load.

Probably no harm in moving the visible operation up in the engine though.
Now it  works both ways. :-)

Thanks guys.

Dave