[Xerte] Button using swf flashes on screen

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 16 13:55:06 GMT 2009

Thanks.

Interesting.
It is not the swf, I get the same behavior with aquaButton using the visible icon property.

I had added the script below the int previously and had no change. But I added a debug and unlike your script, mine is not being executed unless I set the int to perpetual.

The only difference I can see is that my int is within a framework entry pane.
This is where I still get weirded out on the execution order.