[Xerte] Button using swf flashes on screen

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 15 18:27:43 GMT 2009

You have a swf button, set to
be invisible? Not sure I’ve ever had a button set to invisible – I personally
don’t like to hide and show buttons, prefer to enable / disable them, but maybe
that’s just me…

 I would go that route, but I'm not sure if I can set a button state until it's built, by which time it is visible?
I tried scripting the visible=0 in a calc on a zero timer in the same interaction, but still got the flash.