[Xerte] Xerte SA (standalone) anti-aliasing

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 14 11:46:11 GMT 2009

Pi to the last digit.

I tried a few script attempts:

page_prev_text_clip = icon.previousSibling.clip();
//page_prev_text_clip.setText('<pgcounter_text><B>Page ' + page + ' of ' + page_count + '</pgcounter_text>');
//page_prev_text_clip.antiAliasType = "normal";
page_prev_text_clip.setStyle("antiAliasType","normal");

No joy.

A real situation, so a method would be great.
Or I can just do a function and pass it the textfield