[Xerte] Blank page after login

Fred Riley Fred.Riley at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Dec 11 13:44:59 GMT 2009

> Thanks, but on a hosted solution I don't think I have access
> to change this

You should do, Ken. Presumably you can edit and upload any file to your
host, otherwise you'd not have got the Toolkits files up there at all,
so you can, if you're comfortable with it, edit the PHP script that's
causing the blank screen and re-upload it.

Without seeing error messages it'll be the devil's own job to diagnose
the problem. It might be worth trying to install Toolkits on localhost
with XAMPP first to see if you can get it working there - there are some
instructions on the Toolkits page. If 'localhost' and 'xampp' mean
nothing to you then this isn't a real option.

Cheers

Fred