[Xerte] Using Xerte Content in XOT

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 7 14:11:00 GMT 2009

OK, but here's where I may be missing something.

In standalone, I create a 1 page component and load a swf:
url="FileLocation + 'numbers.swf'"

Make it a model.

In XOT, insert <Xerte content>, browse to .rlm, upload.
Goes into media folder by default.

Media and quota, choose associated .swf, upload.
Goes into media folder by default.

Play project, no swf.
Upload swf to project root folder, swf appears.

So  loaded component must take on project root as FileLocation?