[Xerte] skinning xerte

Adam Read aread at marjon.ac.uk
Thu Dec 3 12:17:49 GMT 2009

Thanks for answering the css stylesheet situation RE XOT yesterday.

I've been chatting to a colleague today about the possibility of creating some History Xerte LOs which could form part of a funded project. It would therefore be important that a consistent style was used throughout any web resources (inc Xerte LOs).

Is it possible to actually change the 'skin' of Xerte content - e.g. the contents/next buttons - text size drop downs etc? Is this a case of editing a Flash source file? Is this even allowed?!

Has anyone tried this sort of thing before? Any examples?

I wouldn't want to do major changes, just jazzing up the buttons etc would be good.

Any info gratefully received,

Cheers, A
___________________________________
 Adam Read
 Learning Technologist
 University College Plymouth St Mark & St John

<center>
<HR>
University College Plymouth St Mark &amp; St John
Derriford Road   Plymouth  PL6 8BH
<P>Phone 01752 636700   Web  marjon.ac.uk
<BR>Principal: Professor Margaret Noble

<I>
A Church of England College Founded in 1840
<P>
University College Plymouth St Mark &amp; St John is a registered charity the trustee of which is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No. 986239
</I>
</center>