[Xerte] xhtml

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Dec 2 14:59:03 GMT 2009

We take the same view. Toolkits is designed to take away some decisions
that you don't want to put in the hands of your users - you can add to
styles.css on your server if you want. End users can't change styles
because I think the results would generally be poor, or incompatible
with all the accessibility stuff.