[Xerte] xhtml

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 2 14:49:03 GMT 2009

Could you not just add your styles to the default sheet the LO is using?

Dave

From: aread at marjon.ac.uk
To: xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 14:41:16 +0000
Subject: RE: [Xerte] xhtml

Ah I see, I’ll give that a miss, I’ll just end up breaking it!

What is an “icon” then? I presume we’re not talking the fluffy little
boxes on my desktop?!

It might be a nice feature to be able to import additional
styles in toolkits to let us web developers make things look pretty J -
surely if css is coded to w3 standard the accessibility stuff should still
work?

 Adam Read

 Learning Technologist

 University College Plymouth St Mark & St John

 aread at marjon.ac.uk

 tel: 01752 636700 ext: 5673

 Room 563, Kirby Cudmore Building

 twitter.com/adamread