[Xerte] xhtml

Adam Read aread at marjon.ac.uk
Wed Dec 2 14:12:20 GMT 2009

Hi Dave

Adding a space after the colon doesn't make any difference. Just to check I copied the example css from the wiki:

link

{
            size: 12px;
            color: #00DDFF;
}

and then linked this to my LO using the icon property on the root learning object page

on an introduction page tried using <link>this is some styled text</link>

publish/view = no style

:(

any other suggestions?
 Adam Read
 Learning Technologist
 University College Plymouth St Mark & St John

 aread at marjon.ac.uk<mailto:aread at marjon.ac.uk>
 tel: 01752 636700 ext: 5673
 Room 563, Kirby Cudmore Building
 twitter.com/adamread<http://www.twitter.com/adamread>