[Xerte] Random Selection of questions in Quizzes

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Thu Aug 27 10:35:15 BST 2009

Go to the templates menu, Page Templates. You’ be prompted for a folder to create a new project in. Let things happen for a few seconds and then you’ll get the Xerte Template Wizard open, a la tookits, for  your authoring delight.

You ought to be able to then import those standalone projects into the online version.