[Xerte] Addressing individual elements in a drawing

Johnathan Kemp johnathan.kemp at cxstaffs.co.uk
Mon Aug 24 17:02:06 BST 2009

I was thinking desktop - I had not thought it would be possible in
Toolkits.

At the moment I am focussing my learning on desktop without using
Templates.

However I have colleagues who I will be introducing to Xerte Toolkits or
Templates as the raw Xerte will probably be a bridge to far for them. So
I am also interested in extending my capabilities in that direction.

Kind regards

Johnathan

Johnathan Kemp
ICT Development Coordinator