[Xerte] How to Install Xerte Online Toolkits

Peter Pretorius pete.pretorius at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 05:59:25 BST 2009

I spent a few hours tonight working with tech support from Siteground.com.
I'm now at the point that I believe list member Marc Widmer got to last
month, when he was trying to install.  That is, when I try to view the URL,
I see only a number "1" in the upper left hand corner of a white window.

The last message from Siteground read as follows:

Siteground Tech:  "I just tried to install it anew by completing the page 4
with test information and complete installation massage was displayed.
However, when we tried to access it there was actually no web site.
Unfortunately, we are not aware of the used php code for the application and
that is why, I will recommend you to contact the software developers for
further assistance."

Thanks,
Pete