[Xerte] How to Install Xerte Online Toolkits

Peter Pretorius pete.pretorius at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 03:36:32 BST 2009

Pat,

Thanks for your feedback.  I'm not sure I understand your last sentence, but
when I started over again from scratch and left the settings at 755, I was
able to successfully continue to the next page of the install.  LOL.  Of
course on that page, I found new challenges; the first being what to enter
for "the name of the host where you would like the toolkits database to be
created on."

I'm uncertain what I need to enter here, or in what format it should be
(e.g. what it should look like).  Should I be entering the server name?  The
home directory?  The public HTML directory?

Thanks,
Pete