[Xerte] Custom Interface - Xerte Template Wizard

Paul Beckwith paul.beckwith at acns-group.com
Thu Aug 20 09:28:09 BST 2009

Yeah but now I'm starting another one using the template wizard, if you try
using the custom interface property to add a custom interface it doesn't
seem to work, so I've had to go into the interface icon, and add a swf under
it like on the last project. Now I need to change the positioning of where
the text and graphics appear, where should I be looking to change this?

Cheers,

Paul