[Xerte] Online forums and activity reports?

RonM ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Fri Aug 14 20:47:54 BST 2009

Bit tricky find stuff in the archives via my iPhone but here's the
link to my original post to the list re the Moodle patch and a dirct
link to download the zip which also contains the readme

http://lists.nottingham.ac.uk/pipermail/xerte/2009-June/002020.html

http://mitchellmedia.co.uk/xerte/xerte_1.0.2_moodlepatch.zip

Sent from my iPhone

On 14 Aug 2009, at 19:09, Patrick Lockley <Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk