[Xerte] SCORM problems

Martín Dobovšek mdobovsek at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Aug 12 11:55:24 BST 2009

Patrick.

I have this problem since 09 September 2008 (all versions since then).

"- The packaging: zipped files shows password protection sometimes. It must be zipped separatedly."

Using desktop version

In my case last version maintain this behaviour.

I need to implement this procedure to upload scorm content and changing content of API scripts to implement correct informing of time measument to LMS. (Claroline, Dokeos an Moodle). Official scripts fullfill ADL tests, but lacks efficient comunication with LMS for this data.

Hope this helps

Martin