[Xerte] Writing/reading text

Paul Swanson Paul.Swanson at harlandfs.com
Fri Aug 7 17:30:41 BST 2009

John,

I haven't messed about with this, but Actionscript does have a
setClipboard method
<http://livedocs.adobe.com/flash/8/main/wwhelp/wwhimpl/js/html/wwhelp.ht
m?href=Part4_ASLR2.html>  that could potentially be useful to place text
in the clipboard. Some instructions for opening Notepad or some other
editor, then pasting the clipboard and saving the file locally might
work for you. There is no getClipboard method, though, for security
reasons. You would need instructions to open the saved text file, copy
the contents, and paste them into a text field in Xerte.

Paul