[Xerte] How to disable the Tab key as the "Accessablility" key?

Paul Swanson Paul.Swanson at harlandfs.com
Mon Aug 3 17:47:20 BST 2009

Patrick, your email did make it. I just wasn't clear on what I should do. I am having success with iconID.tabEnabled=false to get rid of the yellow border around text and graphics on individual icons (I'll leave interactions alone). So thanks for that! I was hoping there was something global I could do ...

Dave, _global._focusrect = false; looked promising, but not having any luck getting that to work (I also tried rootIcon._focusrect). Too bad, it's that focus rectangle that I really want to get rid of. Or just change the color. Maybe I'll post something to the AWARE/eLearning listserv. Maybe Jason Merrill will know; he seems to be very Flash savvy.

Thanks for all the help!