[Xerte] How to disable the Tab key as the "Accessablility" key?

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Aug 3 16:56:12 BST 2009

Did my email not make it?

As far as I am aware the yellow border is not a xerte thing, it's a flash thing.

There is a xerte keyword property selectable, but there is nothing in the help on what it does and it's not given any obvious specific functionality in the code other than the syntax highlighting.

I tried setting it to false, and also setting tabEnabled to false, but that only works on text areas.

textareanode.tabEnabled=false is as far as I know with this