[Xerte] Access via LDAP

Costas Calcanis ccalcanis at redbridge-college.ac.uk
Thu Apr 30 16:14:44 BST 2009

Hi Pat,

Thanks for the suggestion.

Installed Fiddler, I guess it confirms that there is a PHP error. The request and response is listed below:

POST /xertetoolkits/ HTTP/1.1
Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, application/x-ms-application, application/x-ms-xbap, application/vnd.ms-xpsdocument, application/xaml+xml, */*
Referer: http://el-xerte/xertetoolkits/
Host: el-xerte
Pragma: no-cache

login=abc&password=def&x=38&y=13