[Xerte] xerte's main window vertical scroll

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Apr 29 10:31:30 BST 2009

Please feel free to ask questions

I think you have to do it yourself - although

Usage

Set using the properties panel. Optional.

Description

Determines whether the textfield has a scrollbar or not. Set the value
to 1 to display a scrollbar. Set the value to 'auto' to have a scrollbar
appear as required.

Notes

You must set the h property in the proeprties panel to the required
height of the textfield.

Says the help file re textfields.