[Xerte] Need examples with sources please

Peter Wilkinson peter at quanglewangle.com
Tue Apr 28 09:23:19 BST 2009

The Getting Started and the Demo on the website, and to a large extent the
Help, tell me what I *can* do with Xerte, and very good it looks too. What
they don't do is show me how to do it.  Is the source (I guess the rlo file)
available for the demo on the web site?  That way I would see how the quiz
and the drag and drop and table of contents were actually put together.  In
fact, any worked examples, with sources would be useful if someone could
point me to them.

If this is all there on the website already please accept my apologies in
advance!

Peter