{Filename?} Re: [Xerte] Online Toolkits Username and Password

Tianna Tagami ttagami at asu.edu
Mon Apr 27 18:36:45 BST 2009

These filenames are duplicated in the zip package so when I unzip to the
file location at c:\xampp\htdocs\xertetoolkits, it prompts me to rename,
skip, replace, or choose newest even though they have different paths. So,
some of these files aren't making it into my folder. Is that the problem?
How do I get all the files unzipped into the folder?

data.xml
2 that have different paths: modules\xerte\templates\Rss and
modules\xerte\templates\Nottingham

data.xwd
2 that have different paths: modules\xerte\templates\Rss and
modules\xerte\templates\Nottingham

delete_template.php
2 with different paths: website_code\php\templates and
website_code\php\management

duplicate_template.php
2 with different paths: website_code\php\templates and modules\xerte

edit.php
2 with different paths: modules\xerte and none

index.php
3 with different paths: setup, feedback, and none

MainPreloader.swf
2 with different paths: modules\xerte\scorm and none

new_template.php
2 with different paths: website_code\php\templates and modules\xerte

peer.php
2 with different paths: modules\xerte and none

play.php
2 with different paths: modules\xerte and none

preview.php
2 with different paths: modules\xerte and none

readme.txt
4 with different paths: import, error_logs, USER-FILES, and none

resources.swf
2 with different paths: modules\xerte\scorm and none

rloObject.js
2 with different paths: modules\xerte\scorm and none

styles.css
2 with different paths: modules\xerte\parent_templates\Nottingham\common and
modules\xerte\engine

WhitePanel.swf
2 with different paths: modules\xerte\parent_templates\Rss\common and
modules\xerte\parent_templates\Nottingham\models

XMLEngine.swf