[Xerte] Source code hosting

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Apr 27 11:17:28 BST 2009

Launchpad uses bazaar for version control. I really like SVN / TortoiseSVN, and would prefer to stick with it. I've been using them a long time, know how to work with it, and trust it. Have you got any experience with Bazaar?

I'm thinking that sourceforge is probably the answer in an 'original and best' sort of way.

Thanks,