{Filename?} Re: [Xerte] Online Toolkits Username and Password

Tianna Tagami ttagami at asu.edu
Mon Apr 27 09:57:36 BST 2009

Skipped content of type multipart/alternative-------------- next part --------------
This is a message from the MailScanner E-Mail Virus Protection Service
The original e-mail attachment "truncated.bmp"
is on the list of unacceptable attachments for this site and has been
replaced by this warning message.

Information on how to send attachments to work within these restrictions
is available on our web site at
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/is/services/security/dealing/problem.phtml

Due to limitations placed on us by the Regulation of Investigatory Powers
Act 2000, we were unable to keep a copy of the original attachment.