[Xerte] Flash Animations

Paul Kelly KellyP at dumgal.ac.uk
Fri Apr 24 13:57:49 BST 2009

Hi everyone

I was just on the Friday session there but got asked to send my (non -video-related!) query to the list...

I've created a few swf animations with basic interaction, i.e. click to continue... but when I add them as a Flash Animation in the Xerte toolkits the interactivity is removed.

Is there a way to add my custom made swfs into Xerte while keeping this control?

Thanks
Paul Kelly
Dumfries & Galloway College

This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and may be legally privileged and
are intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you
are not the intended recipient please notify the
sender named above immediately by email. Any
use, disclosure, copying or forwarding of this
email and/or it's attachments is unauthorised.

Charity Number (SC021189)

Dumfries and Galloway College
Bankend Road
Dumfries
DG1 4FD
TEL: +44 (0)1387 734000

This email has been scanned for viruses by the Email Protection Agency
For more information please visit http://www.epagency.net