[Xerte] custom interface initialization

Marc Torruella Altadill mtorruella at viguera.com
Wed Apr 22 16:50:45 BST 2009

Now its working!

I’ve changed the way i load the movie, first it was as swf for the rootIcon
(Interface), now I do it as in a custom interface example I find, I added a
graphic icon inside the entry frame and load the swf there, changed the icon
for the even and Tara!! It works

No idea why it wasn’t working before, I changed nothing in my swf.

Plenty of thanks to everyone