[Xerte] custom interface initialization

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Apr 22 14:22:15 BST 2009

If you know the actionscript you could try something with local connection and see if that works. Or do an FS command to something else.

If you have the most up to date Xerte, try creating a page template from the wizards menu.

This will give you (in the folder you create the wizard in) a folder called models, in which you will find a lot of Xerte Models (rlm files). Inside these are examples of embedding captivate and jing swfs, which might give you some ideas.