[Xerte] Using html text in the options of single/multiple choicequestions

Peter Huppertz peter.huppertz at baselgovernance.org
Wed Apr 15 16:35:54 BST 2009

Hi Julian,

I think it is escaped correctly in the XML:

<option text="here i&lt;b&gt;s an optio&lt;/b&gt;n" feedback="feedback for
this option" correct="false" />

I thought it is just a matter of how the textfield for the option label is
setup in XMLEngine.fla in INTERACTION.prototype.addCheckBox. Wouldn't just

box.multilineLabel.html = true;
box.multilineLabel.htmlText = text;

do the trick?

Peter