[Xerte] errors with toolkits 1.0

Patrick Lockley Patrick.Lockley at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Apr 15 15:37:13 BST 2009

On point 2 - that's me - trying to make it easier to maintain files. The
server based rloObject.js is now so far removed from the local one that
they can't be considered the same. Once Julian gets back I'll have a
look at the export code and see what I can do

AS AN INTERIM FIX

Changed line 91 (the first line in the else part of the if($scorm==true)

To be

copy($scorm_path . "rloObject.js", $dir_path . "rloObject.js");

On Point 3 - Works fine here - no error at all (even if I do open in new
window). I am guessing its your server suppressing an error?