[Xerte] errors with toolkits 1.0

RonM ronm at mitchellmedia.co.uk
Tue Apr 14 00:13:09 BST 2009

Sorry Pat there was a typo in item 1...

It works when uploaded as an LO to the same server as the toolkits install
(e.g. example below) but doesn't work from toolkits. I don't think it's a
caching thing - the example feed changes frequently as you can see via the
link http://mitchellmedia.co.uk/xerte/twitter_test/ There seems to be a
difference when run from toolkits.

I'll test the export thing with fiddler at some point tomorrow and let you
know.

Cheers

Ron