[Xerte] Xerte Online Toolkits V1.0 Released

Peter Huppertz peter.huppertz at baselgovernance.org
Tue Apr 7 20:59:25 BST 2009

So the values were written in database.php. Perhaps a permission problem,
that the setup routine couldn't change these values during the setup?

Peter

From:
Peter Huppertz <peter.huppertz at baselgovernance.org>
To:
Xerte discussion list <xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.uk>
Date:
07.04.2009 21:53
Re: [Xerte] Xerte Online Toolkits V1.0 Released
Sent by:
xerte-bounces at lists.nottingham.ac.uk

So i debugged page4.php. It turned out that
$xerte_toolkits_site->database_name contained "toolkits_data_april"
although I entered "toolkits1" on the first page and
$xerte_toolkits_site->database_table_prefix contained "tk__" although I
entered nothing ... strange. Do you have any idea where this values derive
from?

I changed the values in page4.php to reflect my settings and the
installation is ok now.

Peter