[Xerte] Online Session this Friday

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Apr 6 09:36:22 BST 2009

That sort of conditional branching is easy enough to achieve - build a
quiz in page one of a framework, and then, based on the results send the
user to another page on the same framework...

+ Fw
- + Quiz
  - + Getscore
      If score < 40 fw.gotoPage(1);
      If score < 60 fw.gotoPage(2);
      Else fw.gotoPage(3);

- + Remedial Page
  -  remedial treatment here

- + Feedback page
  - user did OK, but some areas need feedback

- + Well done page
  - user passed without a problem

It's quite straightforward. Branching can get very complicated very
quickly if you are trying to branch based on several independent
variables as you might in a game or simulation.