[Xerte] Online Session this Friday

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Apr 1 11:20:52 BST 2009

Hi,

Just to confirm, we will be running the online session for Xerte this
Friday at 2.00pm. This is a session for people using Xerte, rather than
Xerte Online Toolkits, and will be a more technical session for the
coders amongst you. You needn't register, just turn up at:

http://www.instantpresenter.com/techdisonline104

and follow the instructions to log in. You might want a camera and a
microphone, otherwise there is text chat, and I can share my screen. The
presentation can hold up to 30 people, so it will be first come first
served.

It would be helpful for me to have a list of things you'd like to see
covered - let me know, or post them here. We only have an hour or so, so
we might not be able to cover everything, but if you can give me a few
ideas that would be helpful - I can prepare some example files.

See you Friday!