[Xerte] How to make use of the Glossary?

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Apr 1 10:27:00 BST 2009

I commented out that functionality as I wasn't too happy with the way it
worked, and there a few problems with accessibility. Can you create your
own? My code looked at all text for any terms in the glossary and turned
any words it found into links. The links called an asfunction with the
word as the parameter - the function then displayed the term and the
definition,

I can look at it again if it would be useful...