[Xerte] Newbie AS syntax question

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Sep 19 12:04:54 BST 2008

No. If you are navigating using a script inside a button, it should
work.

You have the interface with an entry frame;
In page one of the main framework (on the interface) you have a page
In that page you have a framework (with id of 'fw')
In the entry frame of the interface, an interaction with a button with a
script should be able to navigate fw to the page you want.

In your script try debug(fw) and see what you get. Remember gotoPage is
0 based.

?