[Xerte] Text Icon Field with Fill

Kent Chesnut kent_chesnut at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 8 13:20:49 BST 2008

Xerte users,

I'm a Xerte newbie with a quick question.

I'm using a text icon as a drag and drop element (I need to programmatically change the text based on the current screen - which I know how to do with the text icon).  However, I've been unable to get the text field to show a solid fill (background).  Is this possible?

It may be better to use a draw icon for the drag and drop... but I don't see how I could change the text within the draw element.  Is this possible?

As an Authorware and Flash user, I find Xerte to be a great product.  I plan on using it a lot in the future.  Any plans for deployment on Linux or Mac?

Thanks,
Kent