[Xerte] default button

Elly Langewis e.a.langewis at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 14:00:43 GMT 2008

I do not see them at all. Must be doing something very wrong here. I'll
leave it for now, because some other projects need attention; perhaps next
week I see what is wrong at a glance. Just had a wisdom tooth
pulled, perhaps I have to find some wisdom again... Thanks for all the
feedback Julian.

Elly

Elly Langewis
courseware developer