[Xerte] default button

Elly Langewis e.a.langewis at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 10:20:45 GMT 2008

Hi Julian,

Well, there is no urgency. It seems to work for TextEntry interactions, and
in the model you use setFocus in exactly the same way. Enough other things
to figure out to keep me busy, and this is just a minor problem.
Is there btw something I should do (or not do) to make the yellow boxes
appear when the user presses the Tab? I take it they should work for custom
buttons as well?

Elly

Elly Langewis
courseware developer