[Xerte] Toolkits - How are people getting on?

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Oct 24 16:16:08 BST 2008

Hi,

We are wondering how you're getting on with our Toolkits, our server
based tools. We know of several installations out there - it would be
useful to hear about your experiences with installing the software, what
you're using it for, what you users think of it and so on. If you have a
toolkits installation, would you mind dropping us a quick note and let
us know how things are going?

We are planniing another phase of work on toolkits between mid-November
and January, and any feedback would be really useful, thanks,

Julian