[Xerte] SWF's

Dave Burnett d_b_burnett at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 11:42:45 BST 2008

Pretty sure loaded swfs always take on the framerate of the loader/parent.
What's the default FR of Flash? 15?
I have read of some convoluted hack whereby you run the loaded swf 1 frame at time using setInterval to alter the timing, but apparently the accepted answer is to make sure all the framerates are the same in the first place.

Sorry, not much comfort.

Dave

From: paul.beckwith at acns-group.comTo: xerte at lists.nottingham.ac.ukDate: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 10:54:21 +0100Subject: [Xerte] SWF's

We have a swf file that we are trying to sync with audio and is set to 30fps. When we play this back in Xerte it is very slow and changing the fps doesn’t seem to make a difference. Does Xerte just plays swf’s back at a certain rate?

Cheers,

Paul