[Xerte] Positioning icons relative to the previous icon.

Paul Swanson Paul.Swanson at harlandfs.com
Wed Nov 19 23:38:26 GMT 2008

I guess I still have to fiddle a bit with the + amount, because I have
to set the h parameter for the drawBorder to work, and it doesn't
precisely match the gutter height. But it's only ever a couple of pixels
off. It varies whenever the text wraps to multiple lines. Is there a way
to calculate the height based on the textSize for a particular font?

Still way easier than how I was doing it!