[Xerte] Dynamic Templates with Xerte - Tutorial - Some Questions

Julian Tenney Julian.Tenney at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Nov 18 11:57:21 GMT 2008

Hi,

Welcome.

Check you have the .rlo file, the .xml file and the .xwd file in the folder you've created. Check that the path to the XML file is correct (it's case sensitive). Check that the .xwd and the .xml file have the same name. Check for errors in all of the files - if the xml is not well formed it won't work properly.

As it happens I am just rewriting the documenation for the templates stuff, as things have moved on a lot since I wrote the templates manual. There will be some updates in the Xerte help file later in the week.

HTH,