[Xerte] Can't save work in browser based Xerte

Harrod Stuart sharrod at dewsbury.ac.uk
Tue Nov 18 08:51:38 GMT 2008

Patrick

Thanks, I will try this new code.

I am using the Xampp installation that is built into the moodle install,
not a standalone version of Xampp. I am assuming this should still work
for Xetre as ultimately it is still Xampp, so long as I take the path
differences into account. For example instead of the Xerte toolkits
folder being in C://xampp/htdocs it is in C:\moodle\server\moodle.

It seems to be working here ok apart from the problems I have been
informing you of.

Thanks

Stuart