[Xerte] Can't save work in browser based Xerte

Harrod Stuart sharrod at dewsbury.ac.uk
Fri Nov 14 16:11:19 GMT 2008

Thanks for the quick response.

I have renamed the demo.php - thanks for the warning.

I can't access your links. Even though they are on my own server I am
getting: "You don't have sufficient rights for this template"

If I keep refreshing my browser I eventually get my old projects I have
created as it seems to have cached them, If I copy the edit link from
the properties dialogue box on one my projects,  it doesn't work

For example, the project properties link section tells me that the link
for my project is: http://elearn.dewsbury.ac.uk/toolkits/edit_1
<javascript:pop_up_window(%22edit%22,window.name)>

But if I type or copy this into a new browser window I get:

in this bit
Warning: file_get_contents(USER-FILES/1--Nottingham/data.xml)
[function.file-get-contents
<http://elearn.dewsbury.ac.uk/toolkits/function.file-get-contents> ]:
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in
C:\moodle\server\moodle\toolkits\edit.php on line 173
You don't have sufficient rights for this template

Sorry if this is obvious stuff, but I don't have a lot of experience
with setting up servers and permissions.

Thanks

Stuart Harrod